Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Make Money With AdsenseCamp





Hi my friends all this time I will tell my friends where like how your website or blog so your friends can all make money.
This time I will introduce an advertising site calledAdsenseCamp.
AdsenseCamp just like google adsense. google adsensedifference is international and to be able to put google adsenseon websites or blogs of friends is not easy, because many of its requirements.
Therefore, I introduce AdsenseCamp. AdsenseCamp PPCchildren's work is the nation of Indonesia.
friends in pay when the ads that my friends post it on websites orblogs of friends at the click by visitors.
For his unique click Rp.200 appreciated.


AdsenseCamp will send payments to friends when your friendshave earned a minimum of Rp.10.000.Dan money will directlysend it to my friends paypal account.










Remember one more thing ... AdsenseCamp not a SCAM.


Well if my friends are interested immediately wrote to the scene ..
1. Sign up at adsenseCamp.Klik Banners below.


Adsense Indonesia


2. then my friends go to the site AdsenseCamp, then select Create Publisher Account. see Figure








3. Input data according to friends who ada.Data-its data must be correct. see Figure






4. If regritasi his success, friends will be emailed a confirmation email from AdsenseCamp. see Figure






5. Then go to email my friends. look for an email fromAdsenseCamp. Click confirmation link. So my friends would go to the site in AdsenseCamp again. see Figure






6. And lastly my friends have to click on "Click Here" To enter themember area. And input user and password rekan2 when in need .. see Figure








Well it's easy .. If my friends are interested. immediately wrote a list. and follow the above ways ... Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

One Klick To Close x

Sponsor Ads